- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
2017 Paul Reed Smith – DGT David Grissom Signature Honey Burst
WEIGHT: 8 lb
The DGT (David Grissom Trem) is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty with a unique DGT neck shape, taller frets, special pickups, and a revised control layout. Grissom and Paul spent a year A/B-ing more than forty sets of pickups before nailing the vintage-voice of DGT humbuckers. When paired with individual volume controls for each pickup and a push/pull master tone control that operates the coil taps, DGT pickups provide versatility and articulation.
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Wire DGT Fret Wire (Jumbo)
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape DGT
- Neck Depth At The Nut 27/32″
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 3/16″
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 21/32″
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Moons Birds
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking with Faux Bone Buttons
- Hardware Type Nickel
1 in stock